Subject: Pacific-NW: Tropical Storm Chaba (16w) Advisory Number 15

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 21:49:52 -0500

WTPQ32 PGUM 250249
TCPPQ2

BULLETIN
TROPICAL STORM CHABA (16W) ADVISORY NUMBER 15
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU WP162010
200 PM CHST MON OCT 25 2010

...TROPICAL STORM CHABA STILL MOVING NORTHWESTWARD...

NO WATCHES OR WARNINGS ARE IN EFFECT.

AT 100 PM CHST...0300Z...THE CENTER OF TROPICAL STORM CHABA WAS 
LOCATED NEAR LATITUDE 17.2 DEGREES NORTH AND LONGITUDE 130.6 DEGREES 
EAST.

THIS IS ABOUT    730 MILES NORTHWEST OF YAP
                 730 MILES NORTH-NORTHWEST OF KOROR PALAU
                 975 MILES WEST-NORTHWEST OF GUAM AND
                1015 MILES WEST OF SAIPAN.

TROPICAL STORM CHABA IS MOVING NORTHWEST AT 7 MPH. A CONTINUED TURN 
TOWARD THE NORTH WITH LITTLE CHANGE IN FORWARD SPEED IS EXPECTED 
DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS HAVE INCREASED TO 50 MPH...AND TROPICAL 
STORM CHABA WILL GRADUALLY INTENSIFY DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS. 
TROPICAL STORM FORCE WINDS EXTEND OUT FROM THE CENTER OF CHABA UP
TO 65 MILES.

REPEATING THE 100 PM POSITION...17.2 DEGREES NORTH LATITUDE AND 
130.6 DEGREES EAST LONGITUDE...MOVING NORTHWEST AT 7 MPH WITH 
MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS OF 50 MPH.

THE NEXT SCHEDULED ADVISORY WILL BE ISSUED BY THE NATIONAL WEATHER 
SERVICE AT 800 PM THIS EVENING.

$$

SIMPSON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.