Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 22:05:04 -0500

772 
TXPN26 KNES 250303
SIMWIR

A.  16W (CHABA)

B.  25/0230Z

C.  17.1N

D.  130.6E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T3.0/3.0/D2.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS...DT=3.0 BASED ON .6 BANDING ON LOG10
SPIRAL. PT=3.0. MET=2.5. FT BASED ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...SCHWARTZ

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.