Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 01:13:10 -0500

745 
TPPN10 PGTW 250611

A. TROPICAL STORM 16W (CHABA)

B. 25/0530Z

C. 17.4N

D. 130.5E

E. THREE/MTSAT

F. T3.5/3.5/D2.0/24HRS  STT: D0.5/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 15A/PBO TIGHTLY CURVED BANDING/ANMTN. CNVCTN WRAP
OF .75 ON LOG10 SPIRAL YIELDS A DT OF 3.5. PT AGREES. MET YIELDS
AN UNREP 3.0. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   UEHARA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.