Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 01:49:02 -0500

271 
TPPN12 PGTW 250611

A. REMNANTS OF TROPICAL DEPRESSION 17W (NE OF MARIANA ISLANDS)

B. 25/0530Z

C. 21.9N

D. 153.6E

E. SIX/MTSAT

F. T1.0/1.0/S0.0/24HRS  STT: D1.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 70/PBO ANMTN. FIXES BEING REISSUED DUE TO SYSTEM
SHOWING SIGNS OF REDEVELOPMENT. CNVCTN WRAP OF .25 ON LOG10
SPIRAL YIELDS A DT OF 1.0. PT AND MET AGREE. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   UEHARA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.