Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 02:34:43 -0500

647 
FQPS01 NFFN 250600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Oct 250800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Oct 260600 UTC.

 LOW L [1010HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 18.5S 166.7E AT 250600 UTC 2010. L
SLOW MOVING.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ 11S 160E 16S 166E TO L TO 19S 170E 18S 180 17S
170W 20S 158W 25S 150W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF
RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ
IN THE AREA WEST OF 170E AND WITHIN 200 MILES SOUTH OF CZ IN THE AREA
BETWEEN 175W AND 170E. ELSEWHERE, OCCASIONAL RAIN AND ISOLATED
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ.

STATIONARY FRONT SF 23S 176W 24S 160W 25S 157W. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 110 MILES OF SF.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 18S AND BETWEEN 155W AND 175E, EXPECT EAST TO
SOUTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 20 KNOTS AND UPTO 30 KNOTS AT TIMES. ROUGH TO
VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTH TO SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 18S AND EAST OF 135W, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 20
TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE EASTERLY SWELLS.

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.