Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 04:15:08 -0500

949 
TPPN10 PGTW 250914

A. TROPICAL STORM 16W (CHABA)

B. 25/0830Z

C. 17.9N

D. 130.2E

E. THREE/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 15A/PBO TIGHTLY CURVED BANDING/ANMTN.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   25/0440Z  17.3N  130.5E  MMHS
   25/0812Z  17.9N  130.1E  SSMI

   UEHARA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.