Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 04:15:28 -0500

377 
TXPN27 KNES 250914
SIMWIR

A.  17W (NONAME)

B.  25/0830Z

C.  22.2N

D.  153.5E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  TOO WEAK

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR

H.  REMARKS...SYSTEM HAS NO DEEP CONVECTION. FT BASED ON DT. THIS IS
THE LAST BULLETIN UNLESS DEEP CONVECTION REDEVELOPES.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...SCHWARTZ

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.