Subject: Pacific-NW: Tropical Storm Chaba (16w) Advisory Number 16

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 04:51:50 -0500

WTPQ32 PGUM 250951
TCPPQ2

BULLETIN
TROPICAL STORM CHABA (16W) ADVISORY NUMBER 16
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU WP162010
800 PM CHST MON OCT 25 2010

...TROPICAL STORM CHABA STILL MOVING NORTHWESTWARD...

NO WATCHES OR WARNINGS ARE IN EFFECT.

AT 700 PM CHST...0900Z...THE CENTER OF TROPICAL STORM CHABA WAS 
LOCATED NEAR LATITUDE 17.7 DEGREES NORTH AND LONGITUDE 130.2 DEGREES 
EAST.

THIS IS ABOUT    775 MILES NORTHWEST OF YAP
                 770 MILES NORTH-NORTHWEST OF KOROR PALAU
                1010 MILES WEST-NORTHWEST OF GUAM AND
                1045 MILES WEST-NORTHWEST OF SAIPAN.

TROPICAL STORM CHABA IS MOVING NORTHWEST AT 7 MPH. A CONTINUED TURN 
TOWARD THE NORTH WITH LITTLE CHANGE IN FORWARD SPEED IS EXPECTED 
TONIGHT AND TUESDAY.

MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS HAVE INCREASED TO 65 MPH...AND TROPICAL 
STORM CHABA WILL GRADUALLY INTENSIFY DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS. 
TROPICAL STORM FORCE WINDS EXTEND OUT FROM THE CENTER OF CHABA UP
TO 70 MILES.

REPEATING THE 700 PM POSITION...17.7 DEGREES NORTH LATITUDE AND 
130.2 DEGREES EAST LONGITUDE...MOVING NORTHWEST AT 7 MPH WITH 
MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS OF 65 MPH.

THE NEXT SCHEDULED ADVISORY WILL BE ISSUED BY THE NATIONAL WEATHER 
SERVICE AT 200 AM TUESDAY MORNING.

$$

M. AYDLETT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.