Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 09:45:20 -0500

069 
ATPQ40 PGUM 251445
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 AM CHST TUE OCT 26 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

TROPICAL STORM CHABA (16W) IS CENTERED WELL WEST OF THE MARIANAS 
NEAR 18N130E. CHABA IS MOVING NORTHWEST AT 7 MPH WITH MAXIMUM 
SUSTAINED WINDS OF 65 MPH. SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND WEST 
OF A LINE EXTENDING FROM 8N130E TO 14N134E TO 20N134E TO 25N130E. 
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON TROPICAL STORM CHABA...REFER TO 
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE PUBLIC ADVISORIES ISSUED UNDER WMO HEADER 
WTPQ32 PGUM AND JTWC BULLETINS ISSUED UNDER WMO HEADER WTPN32 PGTW.

A SURFACE TROUGH EXTENDS NORTHEASTWARD FROM 5N140E TO 10N146E. 
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND AHEAD OF THE 
TROUGH NEAR YAP AND KOROR WITHIN 100 MILES OF A LINE EXTENDING FROM 
3N131E TO 9N139E. 

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE STRETCHING ACROSS CHUUK TO THE MARSHALL 
ISLANDS IS PRODUCING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS 
WITHIN 150 MILES OF A LINE EXTENDING ACROSS CHUUK AND NORTH OF 
POHNPEI FROM 5N149E TO 10N166E...NEAR KOSRAE BETWEEN 4N AND 7N FROM 
163E TO 169E...AND SOUTHEAST OF WAKE ISLAND WITHIN 100 MILES OF A 
LINE EXTENDING FROM 13N169E TO 20N180. 

$$

AYDLETT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.