Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 10:03:58 -0500

958 
TXPN26 KNES 251502
SIMWIR

A.  16W (CHABA)

B.  25/1430Z

C.  18.1N

D.  129.4E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T3.5/3.5/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR/AMSU

H.  REMARKS... SHEAR 1/3 DEGREE INTO DG FOR DT=3.5.  MET AND PT AGREE.
FT BASED ON CONSENSUS.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    25/1206Z 18.0N 129.4E AMSU

...SALEMI

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.