Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 10:06:10 -0500

124 
TPPN12 PGTW 251502

A. REMNANTS OF TROPICAL DEPRESSION 17W (NE OF MARIANA ISLANDS)

B. 25/1430Z

C. 23.1N

D. 153.0E

E. FOUR/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 17A/PBO XPSD LLCC/ANMTN.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   25/1027Z  22.4N  153.5E  TRMM

   UEHARA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.