Subject: Pacific-NW: Tropical Storm Chaba (16w) Advisory Number 17

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 10:38:41 -0500

WTPQ32 PGUM 251538
TCPPQ2

BULLETIN
TROPICAL STORM CHABA (16W) ADVISORY NUMBER 17
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU WP162010
200 AM CHST TUE OCT 26 2010

...TROPICAL STORM CHABA STILL MOVING NORTHWESTWARD...

NO WATCHES OR WARNINGS ARE IN EFFECT.

AT 100 AM CHST...1500Z...THE CENTER OF TROPICAL STORM CHABA WAS 
LOCATED NEAR LATITUDE 18.3 DEGREES NORTH AND LONGITUDE 129.7 DEGREES 
EAST.

THIS IS ABOUT    830 MILES NORTHWEST OF YAP
                 825 MILES NORTH-NORTHWEST OF KOROR PALAU
                1055 MILES WEST-NORTHWEST OF GUAM AND
                1080 MILES WEST-NORTHWEST OF SAIPAN.

TROPICAL STORM CHABA IS MOVING NORTHWEST AT 9 MPH. A CONTINUED TURN 
TOWARD THE NORTH WITH A SLIGHT DECREASE IN FORWARD SPEED IS EXPECTED 
OVER THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS HAVE INCREASED TO 70 MPH...AND TROPICAL 
STORM CHABA WILL GRADUALLY INTENSIFY DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS. 
TROPICAL STORM FORCE WINDS EXTEND OUT FROM THE CENTER OF CHABA UP
TO 75 MILES.

REPEATING THE 100 AM POSITION...18.3 DEGREES NORTH LATITUDE AND 
129.7 DEGREES EAST LONGITUDE...MOVING NORTHWEST AT 9 MPH WITH 
MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS OF 70 MPH.

THIS WILL BE THE LAST ADVISORY TO BE ISSUED BY THE NATIONAL WEATHER 
SERVICE ON TROPICAL STORM CHABA. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON TROPICAL
STORM CHABA...SEE JTWC BULLETINS UNDER WMO HEADER WTPN32 PGTW.

$$

ZIOBRO

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.