Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 13:20:07 -0500

680 
TPPN10 PGTW 251817

A. TROPICAL STORM 16W (CHABA)

B. 25/1730Z

C. 19.0N

D. 129.4E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T4.0/4.0/D1.5/24HRS  STT: D0.5/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 38A/PBO SBC/ANMTN. CONVECTION WRAPPED A 1.10 ON LOG
10 SPIRAL YIELDING A DT OF A 4.0. MET AND PT YIELD A 3.5. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   GATES

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.