Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 14:58:11 -0500

585 
FQPS01 NFFN 251800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Oct 252000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Oct 261800 UTC.

 LOW L [1011HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 17.7S 167.0E AT 251800 UTC 2010. L
SLOW MOVING.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ 13S 160E TO L TO 19S 172E 17S 176W 17S 173W 17S
165W 20S 153W 25S 147W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF
RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 200 MILES SOUTH
OF CZ IN THE AREA BETWEEN 175E AND 173W. ELSEWHERE, OCCASIONAL RAIN
AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 130 MILES OF CZ. 

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 12S 173W 16S 178W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY
IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 060 MILES OF
CZ2.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 18S AND BETWEEN 155W AND 177E, EXPECT EAST TO
SOUTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS AND UPTO 30 KNOTS AT TIMES. ROUGH TO
VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHERLY SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 18S AND EAST OF 135W, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 20
TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE EASTERLY SWELLS.

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.