Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 16:15:19 -0500

684 
TXPN26 KNES 252113
SIMWIR

A.  16W (CHABA)

B.  25/2030Z

C.  18.8N

D.  129.3E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T4.0/4.0/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR

H.  REMARKS...DT OF 3.5 BASED ON .8 BANDING.  MET AND PT ARE 4.0.
FT BASED ON MET.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...LIDDICK

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.