Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 19:28:10 -0500

725 
TPPN10 PGTW 260025

A. TYPHOON 16W (CHABA)

B. 25/2330Z

C. 19.5N

D. 129.1E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T4.0/4.0/D1.0/24HRS  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 40A/PBO SBC/ANMTN. CONVECTION WRAPPED A 1.30 ON LOG
10 SPIRAL YIELDING A DT OF A 4.0. MET AND PT AGREE. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   25/2045Z  18.8N  129.1E  SSMI
   25/2132Z  18.8N  128.9E  SSMS

   GATES

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.