Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 22:07:50 -0500

357 
TXPN26 KNES 260306
SIMWIR

A.  16W (CHABA)

B.  26/0230Z

C.  19.8N

D.  128.9E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T4.0/4.0/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS/SSMI/SSMIS

H.  REMARKS...DT=4.0 BASED ON 1.1 BANDING ON LOG10
SPIRAL. PT=4.0. MET=4.0.  BANDING TYPE EYE STARTING TO FORM. FT BASED
ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    25/2045Z 18.7N 128.9E SSMI
    25/2241Z 19.1N 129.2E SSMIS
    25/2316Z 19.1N 129.1E SSMIS

...SCHWARTZ

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.