Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 22:18:05 -0500

523 
TPPN10 PGTW 260317

A. TYPHOON 16W (CHABA)

B. 26/0230Z

C. 19.8N

D. 128.7E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 40A/PBO SBC/ANMTN.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   25/2132Z  19.2N  129.3E  SSMS
   25/2241Z  19.3N  129.3E  SSMS
   25/2316Z  19.4N  129.3E  SSMS

   KIENZLE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.