Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 01:16:21 -0500

882 
TPPN10 PGTW 260614

A. TYPHOON 16W (CHABA)

B. 26/0530Z

C. 19.9N

D. 128.5E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T4.0/4.0/D0.5/24HRS  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 40A/PBO SBC/ANMTN. CNVCTN WRAPS 1.10 ON LOG-10
SPIRAL YIELDING A DT OF 4.0. FT BASED ON DT. PT AND MET AGREE.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   26/0036Z  19.6N  129.0E  AMSR

   KIENZLE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.