Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 03:00:12 -0500

366 
FQPS01 NFFN 260600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Oct 260800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Oct 270600 UTC.

 LOW L [1008HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 17.00S 166.00E AT 260600 UTC 2010. L
SLOW MOVING.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 11S 160E TO L TO 18S 180 18S 165W TO F1. CZ1
SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND
SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 200 MILES SOUTH OF CZ1 IN THE AREA EAST
OF 175E. ELSEWHERE, OCCASIONAL RAIN AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
130 MILES OF CZ1. 

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 09S 170W 15S 174W TO CZ1. CZ2 SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
100 MILES OF CZ2.

TROUGH T FM L TO 20S 166E 25S 165E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN 
AND ISOLATED SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T.

FRONT F FM CZ1 TO 21S 150W 25S 144W. F SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY
IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 200
MILES EAST OF F. ELSEWHERE, POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME SHOWERS AND
ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF F.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 18S AND BETWEEN 170E AND 155W, EXPECT EAST TO
SOUTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS AND UPTO 30 KNOTS AT TIMES. ROUGH TO
VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHERLY SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 18S AND EAST OF 135W, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 20
TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE EASTERLY SWELLS.

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.