Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 04:14:23 -0500

026 
TXPN26 KNES 260912
SIMWIR

A.  16W (CHABA)

B.  26/0830Z

C.  20.0N

D.  128.5E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T3.5/4.0/S0.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS...DT=3.5 BASED ON .8 BANDING ON LOG10
SPIRAL. PT=4.0. MET=4.5. FT BASED ON DT. CONVECTIVE ORGANIZATION HAS
DECREASED.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...SCHWARTZ

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.