Subject: Pacific-NW: Warning And Summary 261200.

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 09:17:55 -0500

WWJP25 RJTD 261200
WARNING AND SUMMARY 261200.
WARNING VALID 271200.
WARNING IS UPDATED EVERY 6 HOURS.
STORM WARNING.
DEVELOPED LOW 1000 HPA
AT 44N 147E SEA AROUND KURILS MOVING EAST 25 KNOTS.
WINDS 30 TO 50 KNOTS WITHIN 900 MILES OF LOW SOUTHWEST SEMICIRCLE AND
300 MILES ELSEWHERE.
FORECAST POSITION FOR 271200UTC AT 43N 161E WITH UNCERTAINTY OF 85
MILES RADIUS.
STORM WARNING.
DEVELOPING LOW 968 HPA
AT 53N 163E SEA EAST OF KAMCHATKA MOVING EASTNORTHEAST 40 KNOTS.
OCCLUDED FRONT FROM 53N 163E TO 55N 168E 55N 173E.
WARM FRONT FROM 55N 173E TO 52N 179E 50N 180E.
COLD FRONT FROM 55N 173E TO 48N 170E 41N 160E 38N 153E 36N 150E 33N
144E.
EXPECTED WINDS 30 TO 55 KNOTS WITHIN 1200 MILES OF LOW SOUTH
SEMICIRCLE AND 600 MILES ELSEWHERE FOR NEXT 12 HOURS.
FORECAST POSITION FOR 271200UTC AT 60N 176E WITH UNCERTAINTY OF 85
MILES RADIUS.
GALE WARNING.
NORTHERLY TO NORTHEASTERLY WINDS 30 TO 45 KNOTS PREVAILING OVER
WATERS BOUNDED BY 31N 130E 27N 130E 20N 120E 18N 113E 21N 112E 30N
122E 36N 120E 38N 126E 34N 127E 31N 130E.
GALE WARNING.
NORTHERLY WINDS 30 TO 35 KNOTS PREVAILING OVER WATERS BOUNDED BY 31N
130E 35N 140E 30N 140E 29N 130E 31N 130E.
WARNING.
DENSE FOG OBSERVED LOCALLY OVER WATERS BOUNDED BY 36N 151E 50N 166E
54N 163E 55N 173E 52N 180E 45N 180E 37N 170E 36N 151E.
SUMMARY.
LOW 1010 HPA AT 27N 179W WSW 10 KT.
REMARKS.
TYPHOON 1014 CHABA (1014) 965 HPA AT 20.1N 128.2E : SEE TROPICAL
CYCLONE WARNING.

JAPAN METEOROLOGICAL AGENCY.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.