Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 09:51:18 -0500

370 
ATPQ40 PGUM 261451
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 AM CHST WED OCT 27 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND WEST OF A LINE 
EXTENDING FROM 15N130E TO BEYOND 25N135E ALONG THE EASTERN SIDE OF 
TYPHOON CHABA (16W)...CENTERED NEAR 20N128E. 

A SURFACE TROUGH EXTENDS NORTHEASTWARD FROM 5N130E TO 11N135E. 
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND ACROSS KOROR 
AND WEST OF YAP WEST OF A LINE EXTENDING FROM 4N136E TO 15N136E.

A STATIONARY FRONT EXTENDS NORTHEASTWARD NEAR WAKE ISLAND FROM 
19N170E TO BEYOND 22N180. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS 
ARE LOCATED WITHIN 60 MILES OF THE FRONT.

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS PRODUCING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW 
THUNDERSTORMS ACROSS MUCH OF MICRONESIA...WEST OF CHUUK FROM 6N TO 
10N FROM 142E TO 152E...ACROSS GUAM AND CNMI WITHIN 90 MILES OF A 
LINE EXTENDING FROM 11N139E TO 15N147E...AND NEAR POHNPEI AND KOSRAE 
AND ACROSS THE MARSHALL ISLANDS IN AN AREA BOUNDED BY 16N158E TO 
6N160E TO 2N175E TO 10N180 TO 11N167E BACK TO 16N158E. 

$$

AYDLETT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.