Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 10:18:33 -0500

441 
TXPN26 KNES 261517
SIMWIR

A.  16W (CHABA)

B.  26/1430Z

C.  20.4N

D.  127.9E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T4.5/4.5/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SSMIS/TMI

H.  REMARKS...RECENT MICROWAVE IMAGERY REVEALED AN EYE.  CENTER IS
EMBEDDED IN LG RESULTING IN A DT OF 4.5. MET AND PT AGREE. FT BASED
ON MET.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    26/0955Z 20.3N 128.4E SSMIS
    26/1104Z 20.2N 128.1E TMI

...TURK

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.