Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 10:19:09 -0500

189 
TPPN10 PGTW 261517

A. TYPHOON 16W (CHABA)

B. 26/1430Z

C. 20.2N

D. 128.0E

E. THREE/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 13A/PBO TIGHTLY CURVED BAND/BANDING EYE/ANMTN.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   26/0952Z  20.0N  128.3E  AMSU
   26/0955Z  20.0N  128.4E  SSMS
   26/1104Z  20.2N  128.2E  TRMM

   GATES

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.