Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 13:23:04 -0500

200 
TPPN10 PGTW 261819

A. TYPHOON 16W (CHABA)

B. 26/1730Z

C. 20.4N

D. 127.8E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T4.0/4.5/S0.0/24HRS  STT: W0.5/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 38A/PBO SBC/ANMTN. CONVECTION WRAPPED A 1.10 ON LOG
10 SPIRAL YIELDING A DT OF A 4.0. MET AND PT AGREE. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   GATES

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.