Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 15:00:15 -0500

774 
FQPS01 NFFN 261800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Oct 262000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Oct 271800 UTC.

 LOW L1 [1008HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 17.00S 170.00E AT 261800 UTC 2010. L1
SLOW MOVING.
LOW L2 [1007HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 15.00S 179.50W AT 261800 UTC 2010. L2
SLOW MOVING.
LOW L3 [1007HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 15.00S 170.00W AT 261800 UTC 2010. L3
SLOW MOVING.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 11S 160E 13S 165E 15S 168E TO L1 TO 18S 172E 17S
177E TO L2 TO 17S 175W TO L3 TO 18S 159W TO F1 . CZ1 SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 200 MILES SOUTH OF CZ1. ELSEWHERE, POOR
VISIBILITY IN SOME RAIN AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES
OF CZ1. 

TROUGH T 20S 160E 25S 162E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME RAIN 
AND ISOLATED SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T.

FRONT F1 FM CZ1 TO 20S 151W 25S 141W. F SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY
IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 200
MILES EAST OF F1. ELSEWHERE, POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME SHOWERS AND
ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF F1.

FRONT F2 21S 177E 22S 173E 25S 161W. F2 SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY
IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 200
MILES OF F2.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 18S AND BETWEEN 170E AND 155W, EXPECT EAST TO
SOUTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS AND UPTO 30 KNOTS AT TIMES. ROUGH TO
VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHERLY SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 18S AND EAST OF 130W, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 20
TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE EASTERLY SWELLS.

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.