Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 15:30:07 -0500

623 
TPPN10 PGTW 262026

A. TYPHOON 16W (CHABA)

B. 26/1930Z

C. 20.5N

D. 127.7E

E. ONE/MTSAT

F. T5.5/5.5/D1.5/26HRS  STT: D1.5/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 05A/PBO IRREG EYE/ANMTN. OFF HOUR DVORAK INTENSITY
BASED ON A NEW EYE FEATURE IN IR.

10NM LG EYE, W SURR EQUALS E# OF 6.0 MINUS .5 EYE ADJ FOR B RING
YIELDS A DT OF A 5.5. MET AND PT AGREE. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   26/1700Z  20.3N  127.5E  AMSR
   26/1705Z  20.4N  127.7E  MMHS

   GATES

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.