Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 16:27:26 -0500

163 
TXPN26 KNES 262125
SIMWIR

A.  16W (CHABA)

B.  26/2030Z

C.  20.5N

D.  127.8E

E.  ONE/MTSAT

F.  T5.0/5.0/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/AMSRE/AMSU

H.  REMARKS...SYSTEM HAS DEVELOPED AN EYE OVER PAST HOUR AND DT=6.0
BASED ON DARK GRAY EYE SURROUNDED BY WHITE WITH BLACK RING. MET AND
PAT=5.0. FT BASED ON PT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    26/1700Z 20.5N 127.6E AMSRE
    26/1705Z 20.5N 127.7E AMSU

...SWANSON

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.