Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 19:32:07 -0500

027 
TPPN10 PGTW 270028

A. TYPHOON 16W (CHABA)

B. 26/2330Z

C. 20.7N

D. 128.0E

E. THREE/MTSAT

F. T5.0/5.5/D1.0/24HRS  STT: W0.5/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 11A/PBO RAGGED EYE/ANMTN. 10NM RAGGED DG EYE WITH LG
SURR RING YIELDS A DT OF A 5.0. MET AND PT AGREE. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   26/2029Z  20.6N  127.4E  SSMI
   26/2119Z  20.4N  127.7E  SSMS

   GATES

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.