Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 21:35:40 -0500

165 
ATPQ40 PGUM 270235
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 PM CHST WED OCT 27 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

TYPHOON CHABA (16W) IS CENTERED FAR NORTHWEST OF THE MARIANA ISLANDS 
NEAR 21N128E. LOW-LEVEL CONVERGENCE SOUTH AND EAST OF THE TYPHOON IS 
GENERATING SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS WEST OF A LINE FROM 25N134E TO 
14N131E. FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON TYPHOON CHABA...REFER TO JTWC 
BULLETINS ISSUED UNDER WMO HEADER WTPN32 PGTW.

THE REMNANTS OF TROPICAL DEPRESSION 17W ARE NORTH OF MINAMI TORI 
SHIMA NEAR 28N153E. SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE WITHIN 50 MILES OF A LINE 
FROM 22N150E TO 21N150E.

A NEARLY STATIONARY FRONT EXTENDS SOUTHEASTWARD FROM 25N157E TO 
19N160E THEN EASTWARD ACROSS WAKE ISLAND TO BEYOND 20N180. SCATTERED 
SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS ARE WITHIN 50 MILES OF A LINE FROM 
22N157E TO 19N159E AND WITHIN 100 MILES OF A LINE FROM 19N170E TO 
20N180.

LOW-LEVEL CONVERGENCE IS TRIGGERING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW 
THUNDERSTORMS JUST SOUTH OF KOROR BETWEEN THE EQUATOR AND 6N FROM 
130E TO 136E.

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS PRODUCING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW 
THUNDERSTORMS SOUTHEAST OF YAP WITHIN 125 MILES OF A LINE FROM 
8N138E TO 5N147E AND NEAR POHNPEI WITHIN 70 MILES OF A LINE FROM 
5N158E TO 9N160E.

A TRADE-WIND DISTURBANCE IS CAUSING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW 
THUNDERSTORMS IN AN AREA FROM NEAR KOSRAE ACROSS THE MARSHALL 
ISLANDS BETWEEN 4N AND 10N FROM 163E TO 173E.

$$

SIMPSON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.