Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 22:07:12 -0500

431 
TPPN10 PGTW 270306

A. TYPHOON 16W (CHABA)

B. 27/0230Z

C. 21.2N

D. 127.8E

E. THREE/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 11A/PBO RAGGED EYE/ANMTN.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   26/2119Z  20.4N  127.7E  SSMS
   26/2225Z  20.5N  127.9E  AMSU
   26/2228Z  20.6N  127.9E  SSMS

   KIENZLE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.