Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 22:10:55 -0500

666 
TXPN26 KNES 270309
SIMWIR

A.  16W (CHABA)

B.  27/0230Z

C.  21.2N

D.  127.8E

E.  ONE/MTSAT

F.  T5.5/5.5/D1.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS...DT=5.5 BASED ON LG RING WITH BL EYE SURROUNDED BY
WH. PT=5.0. MET=5.0. FT BASED ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...SCHWARTZ

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.