Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 01:13:23 -0500

046 
TPPN10 PGTW 270611

A. TYPHOON 16W (CHABA)

B. 27/0530Z

C. 21.7N

D. 127.9E

E. THREE/MTSAT

F. T5.5/5.5/D1.5/24HRS  STT: D0.5/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 11A/PBO RAGGED EYE/ANMTN. A 10NM RAGGED BLACK EYE IS
SURROUNDED BY A WHITE BAND. A CMG RING REQUIRES AN EYE
ADJUSTMENT OF -.5 FOR AN DT OF 5.5. FT BASED ON DT. PT AGREES.
MET YIELDS A 5.0.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   27/0421Z  21.3N  127.7E  MMHS

   KIENZLE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.