Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 03:00:16 -0500

215 
FQPS01 NFFN 270600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Oct 270800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Oct 280600 UTC.

 LOW L1 [1006HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 15.0S 178.0W AT 270600 UTC 2010. L1
SLOW MOVING.

LOW L2 [1007HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 14.0S 171.0W AT 270600 UTC 2010. L2
SLOW MOVING.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 10S 176E 13S 178E TO L1 TO 16S 177W 15S 173W TO
L2 TO 14S 170W 15S 162W 16S 153W 18S 147W . CZ1 SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 1500 MILES SOUTH OF CZ1. 

TROUGH T 07S 160E 10S 165E 12S 168E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN 
AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 080 MILES OF T.

FRONT F1 20S 177E 20S 175W 20S 165W 21S 155W 22S 145W 25S 138W SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND FEW
SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES F1 IN THE AREA EAST OF 158W.
ELSEWHERE, POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF F1.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 19S AND BETWEEN 170E AND 165W, EXPECT EAST TO
SOUTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE
EAST TO SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 18S AND EAST OF 130W, EXPECT EAST TO NORTHEAST
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHERLY SWELLS.

OVER BROAD AREA SOUTH OF 20S, BETWEEN 160W AND 130W, EXPECT MODERATE
SOUTHERLY SWELL.

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.