Subject: Pacific-NW: Warning And Summary 270600.

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 03:22:29 -0500

WWJP25 RJTD 270600
WARNING AND SUMMARY 270600.
WARNING VALID 280600.
WARNING IS UPDATED EVERY 6 HOURS.
STORM WARNING.
DEVELOPING LOW 954 HPA
AT 59N 173E BERING SEA MOVING EASTNORTHEAST 25 KNOTS.
OCCLUDED FRONT FROM 59N 173E TO 60N 178E 60N 176W.
WARM FRONT FROM 60N 176W TO 57N 169W 54N 164W.
COLD FRONT FROM 60N 176W TO 50N 178E 44N 168E 38N 162E 33N 156E.
WINDS 30 TO 55 KNOTS WITHIN 1600 MILES OF LOW SOUTHWEST SEMICIRCLE
AND 400 MILES ELSEWHERE.
FORECAST POSITION FOR 280600UTC AT 63N 177W WITH UNCERTAINTY OF 85
MILES RADIUS.
GALE WARNING.
NORTHERLY TO NORTHEASTERLY WINDS 30 TO 45 KNOTS PREVAILING OVER
WATERS BOUNDED BY 32N 132E 36N 147E 30N 146E 27N 134E 24N 125E 15N
118E 15N 112E 22N 114E 26N 120E 31N 122E 31N 130E 32N 132E.
WARNING.
DENSE FOG OBSERVED LOCALLY OVER WATERS BOUNDED BY 33N 156E 44N 168E
51N 180E 42N 180E 39N 170E 33N 160E 33N 156E.
SUMMARY.
LOW 1012 HPA AT 30N 176E WNW 15 KT.
TROPICAL DEPRESSION 1010 HPA AT 29N 153E NNE SLOWLY.
HIGH 1028 HPA AT 40N 133E EAST 10 KT.
REMARKS.
TYPHOON 1014 CHABA (1014) 955 HPA AT 21.7N 127.8E : SEE TROPICAL
CYCLONE WARNING.

JAPAN METEOROLOGICAL AGENCY.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.