Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 04:05:36 -0500

848 
TXPN26 KNES 270903
SIMWIR

A.  16W (CHABA)

B.  27/0830Z

C.  22.2N

D.  127.9E

E.  ONE/MTSAT

F.  T6.0/6.0/D1.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS...DT=6.0 BASED ON WH SURROUNDING GRAY SHADE WITH LG EYE. FT
BASED ON DT.  MET=5.5. PT=6.0.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...SCHWARTZ

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.