Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 07:38:41 -0500

599 
TXPN26 KNES 271237
SIMWIR
CCA

A.  16W (CHABA)

B.  27/0830Z

C.  22.2N

D.  127.9E

E.  ONE/MTSAT

F.  T5.5/5.5/D1.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS...CORRECTED FOR INTENSITY.  DT=5.0 BASED ON WH EMBEDDED
CENTER.  MET=5.0.  PT=5.5. FT BASED ON PT. 0943Z SSMIS INDICATES
PINHOLE EYE.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...SCHWARTZ

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.