Subject: Pacific-NW: Warning And Summary 271200.

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 09:21:04 -0500

WWJP25 RJTD 271200
WARNING AND SUMMARY 271200.
WARNING VALID 281200.
WARNING IS UPDATED EVERY 6 HOURS.
STORM WARNING.
DEVELOPED LOW 956 HPA
AT 60N 175E BERING SEA MOVING EASTNORTHEAST 15 KNOTS.
OCCLUDED FRONT FROM 61N 175E TO 60N 174W 57N 166W.
WARM FRONT FROM 57N 166W TO 52N 161W 48N 158W.
COLD FRONT FROM 57N 166W TO 50N 176W 46N 175E 39N 166E 32N 157E.
WINDS 30 TO 50 KNOTS WITHIN 1400 MILES OF LOW SOUTH SEMICIRCLE AND
400 MILES ELSEWHERE.
FORECAST POSITION FOR 281200UTC AT 63N 178W WITH UNCERTAINTY OF 85
MILES RADIUS.
GALE WARNING.
NORTHERLY TO NORTHEASTERLY WINDS 30 TO 45 KNOTS PREVAILING OVER
WATERS BOUNDED BY 30N 134E 26N 132E 25N 126E 20N 122E 15N 117E 15N
112E 22N 114E 26N 120E 30N 123E 30N 134E.
GALE WARNING.
EXPECTED EASTERLY TO NORTHEASTERLY WINDS 30 TO 35 KNOTS PREVAILING
OVER WATERS BOUNDED BY 33N 132E 35N 140E 35N 145E 30N 145E 31N 137E
30N 134E 30N 130E 33N 132E FOR NEXT 12 HOURS.
WARNING.
DENSE FOG OBSERVED LOCALLY OVER WATERS BOUNDED BY 39N 167E 46N 175E
48N 180E 44N 180E 39N 170E 39N 167E.
SUMMARY.
LOW 1012 HPA AT 30N 175E WNW 15 KT.
HIGH 1028 HPA AT 40N 138E EAST 20 KT.
REMARKS.
TYPHOON 1014 CHABA (1014) 950 HPA AT 22.4N 128.0E : SEE TROPICAL
CYCLONE WARNING.

JAPAN METEOROLOGICAL AGENCY.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.