Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 10:11:05 -0500

739 
TPPN10 PGTW 271508

A. TYPHOON 16W (CHABA)

B. 27/1430Z

C. 22.8N

D. 128.2E

E. ONE/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 05A/PBO IRREG EYE/ANMTN.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   27/0940Z  22.6N  128.0E  AMSU
   27/0943Z  22.0N  128.0E  SSMS

   ROSS

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.