Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 10:16:07 -0500

373 
TXPN26 KNES 271514
SIMWIR

A.  16W (CHABA)

B.  27/1430Z

C.  22.9N

D.  128.2E

E.  ONE/MTSAT

F.  T6.0/6.0/D1.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SSMIS

H.  REMARKS...OW EYE IS EMBEDDED IN B AND SURROUNDED BY W RESULTING IN A
DT OF 6.0 AFTER 0.5 IS ADDED AS AN EYE ADJUSTMENT. PT AGREES WHILE MET
IS 5.5. FT BASED ON DT.  MAXIMUM SUBJECTIVE DT OF 6.5 WAS MEASURED AT
1130Z AND 1230Z.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    27/0834Z 22.2N 127.9E SSMIS
    27/0943Z 22.4N 127.9E SSMIS

...TURK

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.