Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 11:00:17 -0500

659 
ATPQ40 PGUM 271600
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 AM CHST THU OCT 28 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

LOW-LEVEL CONVERGENCE IS COUPLING WITH UPPER-LEVEL DIVERGENCE TO 
PRODUCE SCATTERED SHOWER AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS FROM EAST OF 
WAKE ISLAND TO THE DATE LINE...OR EAST OF A LINE FROM 25N180 TO 
20N169E TO 13N180.

A SURFACE TROUGH REACHES NORTHWARD FROM 4N138E TO 10N136E. SCATTERED 
SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND NEAR THE TROUGH SOUTH AND 
SOUTHEAST OF KOROR WITHIN 40 MILES OF A LINE FROM 7N135E TO 
4N142E...AND ALSO SOUTHEAST OF YAP WITHIN 40 MILES OF A LINE FROM 
8N139E TO 9N141E.

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS PRODUCING WIDELY SCATTERED TO SCATTERED 
SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS OVER CHUUK BUT NORTH OF POHNPEI 
WITHIN 105 MILES OF A LINE FROM 4N148E TO 11N160E.

$$

CHAN

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.