Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 13:27:07 -0500

058 
TPPN10 PGTW 271822

A. TYPHOON 16W (CHABA)

B. 27/1730Z

C. 23.3N

D. 128.3E

E. ONE/MTSAT

F. T6.0/6.0/D0.5/24HRS  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 05A/PBO IRREG EYE/ANMTN. 12NM OW EYE WITH BLK
SURROUNDING CNVCTN PLUS .05 EYE ADJ YIELDS 6.0 DT. PT AGREES.
MET YIELDS 5.5. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   27/1306Z  22.7N  128.1E  MMHS

   ROSS

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.