Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 15:01:53 -0500

890 
FQPS01 NFFN 271800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Oct 272000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Oct 281800 UTC.

 LOW L1 [1006HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 15.0S 177.0W AT 271800 UTC 2010. L1
SLOW MOVING.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 08S 176E 13S 180 TO L1 TO 18S 168W. CZ1 SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND
SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ1.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 11S 168W 15S 163W 18S 154W. CZ2 SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF CZ2.

TROUGH 15S 165W 14S 175E 15S 179W TO L1 SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY
IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 080 MILES OF
TROUGH.

FRONT F1 19S 179E 19S 165W 19S 152W 20S 146W 25S 136W SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND FEW SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES F1 IN THE AREA EAST OF 158W.
ELSEWHERE, POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF F1.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 19S AND BETWEEN 170E AND 165W, EXPECT EAST TO
SOUTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE
EAST TO SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 18S AND EAST OF 130W, EXPECT EAST TO NORTHEAST
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHERLY SWELLS.

OVER BROAD AREA SOUTH OF 20S, BETWEEN 160W AND 130W, EXPECT MODERATE
SOUTHERLY SWELL.

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.