Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 16:11:21 -0500

824 
TPPN10 PGTW 272109

A. TYPHOON 16W (CHABA)

B. 27/2030Z

C. 23.7N

D. 128.4E

E. THREE/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 09A/PBO RAGGED EYE/ANMTN.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   27/1742Z  23.4N  128.3E  AMSR
   27/1809Z  23.4N  128.4E  MMHS

   ROSS

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.