Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 16:11:47 -0500

215 
TXPN26 KNES 272110
SIMWIR

A.  16W (CHABA)

B.  27/2030Z

C.  23.8N

D.  128.4E

E.  ONE/MTSAT

F.  T5.5/6.0/W0.5/06HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR

H.  REMARKS...DT OF 5.5 BASED ON DG EYE WITH B RING EMBEDDED IN B.
MET IS 4.5 WITH PT OF 5.0.  FT BASED ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...LIDDICK

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.