Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 19:17:04 -0500

693 
TPPN10 PGTW 280013

A. TYPHOON 16W (CHABA)

B. 26/2330Z

C. 24.2N

D. 128.5E

E. ONE/MTSAT

F. T6.5/6.5/D1.5/24HRS  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 03A/PBO EYE/ANMTN. WMG EYE WITH BLK SURROUNDING
CNVCTN YIELDS 5.5 EYE NO PLUS 1.0 EYE ADJUSTMENT YIELDING 6.5
DT. MET AGREES. PT YIELDS 6.0. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   27/2105Z  23.8N  128.4E  SSMS

   ROSS

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.