Subject: Pacific-NW: Warning And Summary 280000.

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 21:26:06 -0500

WWJP25 RJTD 280000
WARNING AND SUMMARY 280000.
WARNING VALID 290000.
WARNING IS UPDATED EVERY 6 HOURS.
GALE WARNING.
DEVELOPED LOW 960 HPA
AT 61N 179E BERING SEA MOVING EASTNORTHEAST 15 KNOTS.
WINDS 30 TO 45 KNOTS WITHIN 1000 MILES OF LOW SOUTHWEST SEMICIRCLE
AND 400 MILES ELSEWHERE.
GALE WARNING.
NORTHERLY TO NORTHEASTERLY WINDS 30 TO 45 KNOTS PREVAILING OVER
WATERS BOUNDED BY 29N 130E 26N 124E 16N 120E 15N 110E 21N 111E 25N
119E 33N 123E 33N 129E 29N 130E.
GALE WARNING.
EASTERLY TO NORTHEASTERLY WINDS 30 TO 35 KNOTS PREVAILING OVER WATERS
BOUNDED BY 32N 132E 35N 140E 35N 146E 28N 146E 28N 130E 31N 131E 32N
132E.
WARNING.
DENSE FOG OBSERVED LOCALLY OVER WATERS BOUNDED BY 32N 170E 37N 170E
44N 180E 31N 180E 32N 170E.
SUMMARY.
LOW 1014 HPA AT 31N 172E NNW 10 KT.
HIGH 1028 HPA AT 40N 153E EAST 30 KT.
STATIONARY FRONT FROM 29N 131E TO 30N 134E 31N 137E 30N 140E 29N
143E.
STATIONARY FRONT FROM 31N 159E TO 34N 165E 37N 170E 41N 175E 44N
180E.
REMARKS.
TYPHOON 1014 CHABA (1014) 945 HPA AT 24.3N 128.6E : SEE TROPICAL
CYCLONE WARNING.

JAPAN METEOROLOGICAL AGENCY.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.