Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 21:28:57 -0500

964 
ATPQ40 PGUM 280228
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 PM CHST THU OCT 28 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

TYPHOON CHABA (16W) IS JUST SOUTHEAST OF OKINAWA NEAR 25N129E. 
LOW-LEVEL CONVERGENCE SOUTHEAST OF THE TYPHOON IS CAUSING SHOWERS 
AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS NORTHWEST OF A LINE FROM 25N134E TO 14N132E. 
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON TYPHOON CHABA...REFER TO JTWC 
BULLETINS ISSUED UNDER WMO HEADER WTPN32 PGTW.

LOW-LEVEL CONVERGENCE IS TRIGGERING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW 
THUNDERSTORMS NEAR KOROR AND YAP WITHIN 125 MILES OF A LINE FROM 
9N137E TO 6N134E AND NEAR THE EQUATOR SOUTHWEST OF A LINE FROM 
5N130E TO EQ134E.

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS PRODUCING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW 
THUNDERSTORMS NEAR AND SOUTHWEST OF CHUUK IN AN AREA BOUNDED BY A 
LINE FROM 4N139E TO 9N153E TO 4N154E TO 1N138E BACK TO 4N139E. 

LOW-LEVEL CONVERGENCE COUPLED WITH UPPER-LEVEL DIVERGENCE IS CAUSING 
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS EAST OF WAKE ISLAND IN AN 
AREA EAST OF A LINE FROM 25N174E TO 20N169E TO 10N180.

$$

SIMPSON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.