Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 22:05:29 -0500

980 
TXPN26 KNES 280303
SIMWIR

A.  16W (CHABA)

B.  28/0230Z

C.  24.4N

D.  128.8E

E.  ONE/MTSAT

F.  T5.5/5.5(PLUS)/S0.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS/SSMIS

H.  REMARKS...DT=5.5 BASED ON LG RING WITH WMG EYE. PT=6.0.  MET=5.5. FT
BASED ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    27/2105Z 23.7N 128.4E SSMIS

...SCHWARTZ

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.